RECOMMENDATIONS AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find below our tips & recommendations and the main things you need to know before enjoying your boat trip in Barcelona.
Tips and Recommendations
- Take Biodramina or any anti-sea sickness medicine one hour before the sailing trip if you don’t use to sail regularly.
- Use sunscreen.
- Bring a swimming suit and towel in summer.
- Bring jacket and warm clothes in winter.
- Come 5 minutes before departure time to the mooring (the exact address appears in the confirmation email).
Frequently Asked Questions
ARE THE BOAT TRIPS PRIVATE OR WILL WE SHARE IT WITH OTHER PASSENGERS?
ALL OUR BOAT RENTALS ARE PRIVATE. Only you and your family or friends and the crew will be on the boat.
ARE THERE EXTRA EXPENSES? WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
There are no extra costs, fees or taxes. The price includes the rental of the boat, the crew and the fuel.
- The sailboats include: mineral water and one drink per person (cup of cava).
- The Big catamarans include: mineral water, two drinks per person, snacks, fruit, paddle surfing, snorkeling and Wifi on board.
- The luxury catamaran includes: mineral water, open bar of soft drinks, beer and cava, an extensive appetizer with top quality products and paddle surf.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS OR THERE IS ROUGH SEA?
If it rains or there is rough sea at the time of departure, we will try to reschedule the boat trip to another day and if it is not possible to reschedule the excursion, the money will be fully refunded.
CAN I PAY BY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, all of our boats have a POS dataphone system.
WHERE WILL WE GO?
The routes depend on the status of the sea, the type of boat, the duration of the ride and the client’s desires.
In the 2 and 3 hour sailing trips we enjoy the views of the city and usually stop at some point on the coast (Badalona or deep into the sea) to have a drink and jump into the water if it is season. From 4 hours on, we can reach the Maresme area (Montgat beach, Masnou, etc.).
With the yachts we can sail longer distances.
WHERE IS THE MEETING POINT? WHERE IS THE BOAT?
All our boats are spread over the two main ports of Barcelona, Port Olímpic and Port Vell (One ocean club and Marina Vela), both located very close to the city center. At the time of booking you will receive an email with the exact address of the boat you have booked.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SWIM IN THE SEA?
Yes! As long as the status of the sea allows it and the skipper indicates it.
CAN I PLAY MUSIC ON BOARD?
Yes, the boats have Bluetooth connection to the speakers.
IS THERE A BATHROOM ON BOARD?
Yes, all boats have bathroom on board.
IS THERE A FRIDGE ON BOARD?
Yes, the boats have an electric fridge where you can put food and drinks.
CAN I BRING FOOD AND DRINK?
Yes, you can bring food and drink to your boat trip!
CAN I DRINK ALCOHOL ON BOARD?
Yes, always in moderation and being respectful with the boat and its crew.
CAN I BUY EXTRA DRINKS ON BOARD?
Yes, contact us.
IS THERE A POSSIBILITY TO REQUEST ON-BOARD CATERING?
Yes, contact us.