Private trip in a big catamaran – 3 hours (max. 31 persons)
Included: Boat rental, professional skipper, fuel, passenger insurance, snacks and 2/3 drinks per person.
*CONFIRM AVAILABILITY WITH US BY EMAIL, TELEPHONE, WHATSAPP OR CHAT BEFORE BOOKING.
When you make the reservation you will receive a confirmation email with the details and the meeting point address.
You will pay the 25% now and the remaining 75% amount by bank transfer one month before the trip.
Select the number of people and the agreed day and time of departure to make the reservation:
This catamaran is ideal for private tours of large groups such as company activities, team building, bachelorette parties, birthday parties, large families or large groups of friends.
With this Barcelona 3-hour catamaran rental you will enjoy the Mediterranean sea in style.
We will leave the olimpic port of Barcelona towards the sea to take out the sails and set course for the destination we choose with the client. Depending on the weather, the direction of the wind and the sea will be advantageous one way or the other. If we choose northeast, we can navigate along the coast enjoying the wonderful skyline of the city of Barcelona from the Barceloneta district, passing through the Olympic Village, Bogatell beach, Mar Bella, Diagonal Mar, Port Forum, to the beautiful beach of Badalona where If the weather allows it and customers want, we can anchor to take a dip.
Then we will serve a delicious appetizer (fuet, cheese, nuts, potatoes, etc.) and drinks (champagne, cava sangria, beer, soft drinks, water, etc) to enjoy the rest of the trip until returning to port olimpic.
With the 3 hours trip in a catamaran in Barcelona you will have enough time to enjoy the sailing or relax while the boat is anchored depending on your preferences.
In Barcelona the predominant wind is the Garbí (southwest) so for those who love sailing it is perfect to sail offshore with a cross wind, very nice option to enjoy the deepest sea, calm and tranquility away from the bustle of the city.
And finally, the third option will be to visit the beautiful Port vell where you can see the statue of Columbus, the end of the emblematic street “la rambla”, the fishing port, the maremágnum and the area of the beautiful luxury yachts of great in the One Ocean club.
Undoubtedly, the catamaran trip in Barcelona will not disappoint you.
* Check with us the availability to rent a catamaran in Barcelona by phone, email, chat or whatsapp. Once the availability is confirmed you can book directly on our website by selecting the agreed day and time of departure.